The Active Aligner Difference
Accuracy - Support - Philosophy
3D Printers specifically calibrated to the lab environment and temperature
Many Labs buy off-the-shelf 3D printers to produce aligners, which, depending on the climate, atmospheric pressure and humidity levels, differ from location to location for 3D printing.
4.0 Bar positive pressure thermoforming instead of vacuum forming
Many Labs use Vacuum forming “suck down” machines that don’t have the accuracy required for teeth, gum line definition and gingival textures needed for quality patient outcomes.
Intraoral scans or advanced lab scanners with powerful Cad/Cam
Accuracy throughout the Aligner therapy process is critical, poor performing equipment add %’s of error across the process, from record taking through to the manufacturing of aligners. Great Active Aligners start with great impressions.
Appearance, Strength and Durability - which is why we use Essix. “When it comes to meeting the needs of clinician and patient alike, Essix® Brand Plastics give you the quality you demand and the versatility you need.” Dentsply Sirona.
- Doctors FAQ Section.
- Direct communication with lab.
- Workflow and submission assistance.
- Locally manufactured to International standards.
- Quick turn-around times for replacing Active Aligners.
- Quick turn-around times for delivery of Active Aligner cases.
- Continues content for, training, further education, and workflows.
Movement and Movement Philosophy
- Clear set protocols for Active Aligner therapy.
- Research backed Active Aligner trim lines for better patient outcomes.
- Treatment planners with substantial aligner therapy experience.